Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thursday Night Unwind

 Tonight we have arrived.

We have arrived at another wonderful Thursday night! Which means we have made it through the marathon of the work week and are simply 1 measly shift away from freedom from "the man" or "the customer". Even better is the fact that my last shift before freedom is only 4 hours long.


So that makes me in a good mood. and when I'm in a good mood, I like to grove. My ultimate groove music is by Bitter:Sweet. The music is very big band and jazzy mixed with some smooth electronics to make a really fun genre of music that I have no idea what it's called. If you know, please share. The first song up for tonight is called The Mating Game (if you like it continue past the jump for more two videos!):

 

Did you enjoy it? I hope so cause here's another one called Don't Forget to Breathe:


And last for the night is called Drama:


I hope you all have a great weekend! I've got some more projects to get posted up soon and also some more knitting tutorial videos as well. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...