Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thursday Night Unwind

Hooray! I've made it to another Thursday! And the best part? I have Friday off! Unfortunately this means I'm working Saturday and Sunday, but at least I get to enjoy a Friday for once! This week I wanted to share with you some great music (as usual), but this band is really REALLY good! 


They are called Balkan Beat Box. It's kind of hip hoppy, sorta rasta, a bit belly dancing music... Oh just click play and LISTEN! 

This one is called War Again:

Did you make it past the jump? Enjoying what you are hearing? Then listen to some more! This one is called Pachima.



Yes, some songs are in English and some songs are in another language (forgive me for not know what it is!). This one is called Move It:


And since I didn't do a Thursday Night Unwind last week... I give you a bonus video! This one is called Bulgarian Chicks (it's a live version):


Enjoy your weekends!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...