Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thursday Night Unwind

Here we are at another Thursday. Friday is just a dream away! As always, I've got another exciting weekend planned. I've got one of my friend's 30th birthday party to go! And at some point I really hope to finish sewing my pirate costume. All I have left to do is my shirt and I'm totally procrastinating on it.

Also, today I tried 3 different home beauty product recipes. I made my own baking soda shampoo & apple cider vinegar conditioner. Then I decided to also try washing my face with oil. The shampoo and conditioner left my hair a tad greasy after day 1 (I'm told this is normal for the first 2 weeks). The oil thing BLEW MY MIND AWAY!!!! My skin is soooooooo soft. and my pores on my nose that I can NEVER get clean... practically spotless! I'll keep you updated on how my little experiment is going after a week goes by.

Now on to tonight's music selection! I thought I'd introduce one of my latest musical obsessions as of late. The Devil Makes Three!The are a 3 person acoustic bluegrass band. I absolutly LOVE their lyrics and the sound of them. Just push play and you'll understand!




 
Now do you understand why I love this band so much? Seriously, check out their other tunes. Good stuff. And with that, I hear my bed calling me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...